Topics of interest

▼

Sunday, 17 May 2026

La Bestia 6/11/23

I’ve been a bit quiet of late since returning from Italy and I thought folks might be interested in the gear that I carry as mechanical consumables, spares, tools and repairs.

I have a spreadsheet inventory for everything in the van. Two 62L tuff crates in the boot act as primary storage augmented by a dedicated tool hatch inside under the slide out table. Most electrical gear is kept under the passenger seat. 

My power tools of choice are good old Bunnings 18v Ozito. A battery charger is mounted permanently in the boot and plugs into the inverter circuit when mains isn’t available (mostly where I go).

*chainsaw

*impact drill

*125mm grinder

*reciprocating saw

*blower

My onboard compressor is 240v 750W with a small tank which is much more efficient and quieter than 12v units.

I’ve been a bit quiet of late since returning from Italy and I thought folks might be interested in the gear that I carry as mechanical consumables, spares, tools and repairs.

I have a spreadsheet inventory for everything in the van. Two 62L tuff crates in the boot act as primary storage augmented by a dedicated tool hatch inside under the slide out table. Most electrical gear is kept under the passenger seat. 

My power tools of choice are good old Bunnings 18v Ozito. A battery charger is mounted permanently in the boot and plugs into the inverter circuit when mains isn’t available (mostly where I go).

*chainsaw

*impact drill

*125mm grinder

*reciprocating saw

*blower

My onboard compressor is 240v 750W with a small tank which is much more efficient and quieter than 12v units.

 #vanlife 

#sprinter4x4








No comments:

Post a Comment