Wednesday, 20 May 2026

Under Construction

 Hello followers and visitors. Please bear with me as it will take some time to populate previous adventure stories from FB to here. There’s a LOT of work to do. 

In the meantime I will continue to post new contemporary stuff here and link them back to my FB page. All the old stuff will be categorised, tagged and listed under the ‘Adventure Albums’ list on the right side of the web based view (link near bottom of mobile view). Unfortunately I haven’t successfully found a way to include them on the mobile view.

This removes the risk of FB changing their platform again to scupper my blog (again). Image handling is a bit long winded (no nesting as yet) . Maybe I can find a relatively simple html work around . In the meantime enjoy, like, and follow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Piccanniny Gorge

 Thought I’d share this aerial view of Piccaninny Gorge. I trekked up this Purnululu NP gorge in 2022 which was a tough but wonderfully sati...

Popular Posts