Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Mundatharrda 2026 Day 11

Day 11 - 18/7/26

First day of group hiking today, with me as the leader. Up the escarpment trail and around and about a bit while up top then down again for lunch and to avoid the hottest part of the day.


Set off up nearby Drapers Gorge mid afternoon. It’s an interesting scramble in a couple of places. Not much water in the pool at the base of the dry waterfall at the end. 

Fog rolling in



Up we go

Up there

More up

Up top

Looking into Draper Gorge

Looking into Temple Gorge

Along the escarpment 

Campground below

The things I get people to do

Escarpment hike deets



Drapers Gorge pics


Deep water cuts

Got to go around the waterfall ledge



End of the teail

Trail back to camp

Drapers Gorge hike deets




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Piccanniny Gorge

 Thought I’d share this aerial view of Piccaninny Gorge. I trekked up this Purnululu NP gorge in 2022 which was a tough but wonderfully sati...

Popular Posts