Sunday, 17 May 2026

La Bestia 18/6/23 P10

There you have it folks. I am absolutely smitten with this rig. Yes she is high (3m) so I am sometimes limited in heavily wooded areas, her fully loaded weight of 3.8t also makes softer ground trickier and limits deep soft sand areas. 

The comfort and security of having a lockable vehicle which can be driven off if necessary provides peace of mind as well.

Oh, did I mention she has a pizza oven that can run from the inverter?

I only use lpg for the hot water and cook with portable butane stoves although I am experimenting with a portable induction hot plate.

I carry Ozito cordless equipment and have a battery charger fitted in the boot which can run from the inverter (drill, chainsaw, reciprocating saw, grinder, vacuum, spotlight).

#vanlife 

#sprinter4x4


Pizza oven running off the inverter 

Yumbo

Induction cooker running off PV/inverter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Piccanniny Gorge

 Thought I’d share this aerial view of Piccaninny Gorge. I trekked up this Purnululu NP gorge in 2022 which was a tough but wonderfully sati...

Popular Posts