Wednesday, 29 July 2026

Mundatharrda 2026 Day 20

 Hello folks, back in comms again…

Day 20 - 27/7/26

Fairly simple day today with the tyre change, fuel, and last minute supplies before heading east to the Great Northern Highway then south to the Wirlbiwirlbi turn off.


Disgustingly corrugated track but I got to camp under the stars for an early hike up the 4WD track to the summit tomorrow. I have given La Bestia a hard enough time this trip so I stopped before the first steep rocky jump up. Shanks pony will do from here.


Beedoboondu ✅

Jarndunmunha ✅

Punurrunha ✅

Wirlbiwirlbi ⚠️

Mt Robinson ⚠️


Punurrunha 



Back into Karijini 

Too hard

This will do nicely

Wirlbiwirlbi 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Piccanniny Gorge

 Thought I’d share this aerial view of Piccaninny Gorge. I trekked up this Purnululu NP gorge in 2022 which was a tough but wonderfully sati...

Popular Posts